BikeManwatu ALL TIME RECORDS
1. Wednesday 7th October 2020 Results
2. Wednesday 14th October 2020 Results
3. Wednesday 21st October 2020 Results
4. Wednesday 28th October 2020 Results
1. 09 Oct 2019
2. 16 Oct 2019
3. 23 Oct 2019
4. 30 Oct 2019
5. 4 Dec 2019 – Including Points Totals
6. 11 Dec 2019
7. 4 March 2020
8. 12 March 2020 – 18km ITT combined with NZ Army
9. 18 March 20209. 18 March 2020
Full Oct – Dec 2019 Overall Points Results
Full Oct – 4 March 2020 Overall Points Results
Full Oct 2019 – 18 March Overall Points Results
BikeManwatu ALL TIME RECORDS
2020 October Mini Series
Wednesday 7th October 2020
Wednesday 14th October 2020
Wednesday 21st October 2020
Wednesday 28th October 2020
Please pre register.
Members $5, non members $10
Collect 1 point for participating and 2 points for setting a PB
If you volunteer you are awarded 2 points
12k out & back course
Meet at Horizons Kairanga yard
Registration 5.30 – 6.00pm
Rider briefing 6.00pm
We aim for the first rider start 6.15pm
30 second intervals
There is no gearing or equipment restrictions for junior riders
Riders will be let off slowest to fastest
Wedesday Nights in October
Welcome to our returning and new Rookie riders for the 2022 Bike Manawatu track season.
For those new to the sport, the BM Track season offers a good mix of competitive and fun racing in a social and supportive environment. We cater to ages and abilities as the racing is split into grades based on their previous experience (our younger Junior riders are split into their A and B categories).
The track season is run over the summer months (October to April) at Johnston Park Velodrome in Feilding every Sunday afternoon and a few Thursday’s sessions in between.
Each week’s racing will be different with a racing timetable released a few days prior. On race day, please ensure to bring your helmet, gloves, shoes, and plenty of water. You will be assigned your own race number at the start of the season, and this must be worn to each meeting or else you will be unable to compete.
For those of you that are interested in hiring a track bike from the BM Track Committee, the cost is $80 plus a refundable bond of $60. These can be requested when you complete the BM Track Membership form. Full terms and conditions will be given to you at the bike fitting.
There are two forms of licenses available to purchase for cycling:
BM Social Membership
- ·All riders wishing to ride this track season MUST HOLD THIS MEMBERSHIP
- ·For those riders only wishing to ride at BM club events. You cannot race at other regions club events, regionally or national events.
- ·It does not provide insurance of any kind.
NZ Cycling Licence
- ·This is an additional license you can purchase via Cycling NZ which allows you to compete at BM clubs’ events AND other regional club or national events
- ·If you are wish to attempt any records you will require a NZ Cycling Licence
- ·When filling out the NZ Cycling License form, select Ride Club, Ride Youth or Race options depending on your requirements
- ·All Cycling NZ Membership comes with their own endorsed discount programme and insurance.
Entries for BM Track Season
All riders planning to race on the track or road will need to fill out a 2021-2022 Track Entry Form and purchase a Bike Manawatu Social Membership License. Click here to complete these forms
2021-2020 BM Track Meeting Calendar (coming soon)
Bike Manawatu Track Cycling Results 2018 – 2020
Bike Manawatu 2018 Track Cycling Carnival Info Here
Bike Manawatu 2018 Track Carnival Race Programme Here
Bike Manawatu Lock n Load Info Here
Bike Manawatu 2018 Carnival Results Here 2018 Carnival Podium Photos can be found here