BIKE MANAWATU Track meeting
MONDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2016 (LABOUR DAY)
Venue: Johnston Park Feilding
ROAD BIKES: Registration from 1pm, warm up 1:15pm, racing 1:30pm – 2:30pm
TRACK BIKES: Registration from 2pm, Warm up 2:30pm, first Race 3:00pm Sharp
Registration: Please register online at www.bikemanawatu.co.nz or by clicking here and on the day you are just required to sign the wavier (everyone) and track riders are required to pay $20 cash and receive their number.
Please note this is a provisional programme as grades need to be sorted out on the day, depending on numbers. Riders to ride according to 2017 Cycling NZ Licence categories.
- A Grade – 5 lap Scratch Race
- B Grade – 4 lap Scratch Race
- Masters Grade – 4 Lap Scratch Race
- U15 Grade – Scratch races (2 events may be run at same time)
- U15 A grade
- U15 B grade
- U17 Grade – 4 lap scratch (2 bunches)
- All Grades – 1 lap time trial (4 riders will run at same time).
Finish straight: rider will start at finish line and half way line.
Back straight: Rider will start at 200m line and half way line.
- A Grade – 7 Lap points race ( 3 sprints)
- B Grade – 6 lap points race (2 sprints)
- Masters Grade – 6 lap handicap race
- U15 A Grade – 6 Lap handicap race
- U15 B Grade – 3 lap handicap race
- U17 Grade – 6 lap handicap race
- Masters and B Grade – 10 lap handicap race
- U15 A Grade – 8 lap handicap race
- U15 B Grade – 5 lap handicap race
- U17 Grade – 10 lap handicap race
- A Grade – 14 lap handicap race
Race Manager: Ian Gray Assistant Manager: To be appointed.
Commissaire/s: Wayne Fenn
Finish line duties: Kate Stewart (Results), Jamie Falkner, Bernie Richmond, Dave Hoskin, Dileep Rajapaske
Starter: To be appointed.
Handicapper: Ian Gray
First Aid: Wayne Fenn / Rob Gardner
Whip (calling next race and gate control): Mark Tuck
Bike checks: Brent Zimmerman
Registration: Kate Stewart and Louisa Cousins
Race Manager for Road bikes: Joe Caldwell and Aaron Claasen
NOTE: Extra Judges, Timekeepers and holders to be appointed on night by Race Manager, as required.
Let Kate Stewart know if you are willing to help out at meets throughout the season or if your name is down to help on Sunday and you are unavailable.