BIKE MANAWATU Track meeting
SUNDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2016
Venue: Johnston Park Feilding
ROAD BIKES: Warm up 1:15pm, racing 1:30pm sharp to 2:30pm
TRACK BIKES: Warm up 2:30pm, first Race 3:00pm sharp
Track bike programme: H/C = Handicap Race
- A Grade – 3 lap H/C
- B Grade – 3 lap H/C
- Masters Grade – 3 Lap H/C
- U15 B Grade – 5 lap Scratch races, neutral till race on whistle. 2 bunches.
- U15 A Grade – 5 lap Scratch races, neutral till race on whistle. 2 bunches.
- U17 Grade – 4 lap scratch (2 bunches)
- A & B Grades – 6 lap H/C
- Masters Grade – Miss and out race
- U15 B Grade – 3 lap H/C
- U15 A Grade – 4 lap H/C
- U17 Grade – Teams event, 2000m
- A Grade – Miss and out or sprint event
- Women Grade – 6 lap H/C
- U15 B Grade – 6 lap handicap race
- U15 A Grade – 8 lap handicap race
- U17 Grade – 10 lap handicap race
- A, B & Masters Grade – 12 lap handicap race
Race Manager: Ian Gray Assistant Manager: To be appointed.
Commissaire/s: Graeme Eaton?, Wayne Fenn
Finish line duties: Paul or Danella Ainsworth, Jamie Falkner, Bernie Richmond, Dave Hoskin (Lap board), Suzanne Winterburn
Starter: Wayne Fenn
Handicapper: Ian Gray
First Aid: Dave Hoskin / Rob Gardner
Whip (calling next race and gate control): Mark Tuck or Simon Irvine
Bike checks: Brent Zimmerman
Race Manager for Road bikes: Joe Caldwell and Aaron Claasen
NOTE: Extra Judges, Timekeepers and holders to be appointed on night by Race Manager, as required.
Let Kate Stewart know if your name is down to help on Sunday and you are unavailable.