Club championships will be run in the following categories for track bikes.
- U15 Boys, U15 Girls 6.00m maximum gear roll out (U15 Boys A and B grade)
- U17 Boys, U17 Girls 7.00m maximum gear roll out
- Senior Men, Senior Women
- Masters Men, Masters Women
Events – Track Bikes
- 500m Individual Time Trial, 1km for U19 & Elite Men
- 2000m Individual Pursuit (5 laps of the track less 6.25m) except for U19 men and senior men will be run over 3000m (7.5 laps)
- 200m Flying Time Trial
- Scratch races
- U15/U17 : 2000m (5 laps)
- All others : 5000m (12 laps)
Points to be awarded in each event for all grades.
1st 6 points
2nd 4 points
3rd 3 points
4th 2 points
5th 1 point
Every rider receives 2 points for each event they ride. Points are to be accumulated over all events in each grade and medals will be awarded to the first three in each category.
- Cycling New Zealand rules apply for all events. In 500m and individual pursuits, release start. Riders must start inside the sprinters line and not below the pole line.
- Timekeeping. Three watches must be used. If only two watches agree, this is recorded. If three watches agree this is taken as the time, if no watches agree, middle watch is taken as the recorded time. Recorder to record all three watch times.