Following the extended closure for entries to the WCNI Open Track Championships originally scheduled for 2 days ( Saturday 21 and Sunday 22nd February 2015)
It has been decided to run the Championships over one day only, on Saturday 21st February.
This has been due to the low number if entries in some events and the increased costs to the WCNI in running over 2 days and also the increased travel and accommodation costs for some participants.
Please note carefully
- The programme order as sent out for 2 days will remain the same but will be run over a longer one day period in order to save time
- U15 Boys and Girls will be run together in the scratch races.
- In the sprint events the four fastest qualifiers will go straight through to the finals.
- The scratch races (the four final events) may not be run if time is not available at the end of the day.
- We ask all riders to be promptly available to take their start marks for events. Note there will be sufficient time breaks during the day including medal ceremonies.
- There will be gear checks for U15 and U17 riders prior to their first event (500m time trial)
- The start time will remain the same as advertised: 11.00am, and the first riders for the time trial must be available at the start point at 10.55am.
- Medal awarding criteria for WCNI riders as per the Centre rule.
One starter – one medal
Two starters – one medal
Three starters – two medals
Four starters – three medals
Note – If a rider outside WCNI wins an event he/she will win a Gold Medal
WCNI Centre rule to apply for WCNI riders.
For medal presentations, riders to be in club colours.
6. A Start List for the Individual Time Trial (opening event will be issued)