Changes to the traffic light System from 11:59pm 25 March & 4 April 2022
Bike Manawatu has followed guidelines and done our best to implement safe procedures to allow our races to continue during these uncertain times.
We are super excited that with guidelines starting to ease we navigate our way to a new normal and are able to welcome everyone back to our races and events.
Please see an updated list of our club guidelines below.
From 11:59pm on Friday 25 March:
- There will be no limits for outdoor activities, such as gatherings and events. My Vaccine Passes must be used until 11:59pm on 4 April.
- You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors. – however if you wish to continue to wear your mask we respect your decision – Other face mask rules remain unchanged — face masks are still required in most indoor settings.
- There is no requirement to scan in or for us to have our QR code on display
- Please note we still require all riders to pre register for all of our events (no late registrations) This helps us plan for our events and communicate with riders if anything changes.
- From 11:59pm on 4 April 2022, there will be no requirement to use My Vaccine Pass. Until 4 April, where My Vaccine Passes are not used, the current restrictions remain — but after this time, the new capacity limits will apply to everyone.
- Self-isolate for 7 days if you test positive or live with someone who has Covid-19 – Please follow the public health guidelines.
- We ask that you consider everyone’s health and safety when attending our events. Thank You
- Please note until such time we get confirmation from our venues some restrictions may still apply for example Manfeild
- To see more information about these updates please click here https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/changes-to-the-traffic-light-system/
We sincerely thank you all for your cooperation during these times and look forward to doing what we all love – riding our bikes!