Race briefing 5.45pm – all riders must attend
Start Time / First Grade off at 6pm
***Please Pre Register, Its much easier to delete or DNS you from our start list if something comes up and you cant make it than to add you in while everyone is trying to register****
Entry Fee: $5 for members, $10 non members
All payments must be made online, please no payments on the day Bike Manawatu ANZ 01-0745-0284925-00 please use your name, race number & race name as reference
The A1 Loops Course is a 10.54 circuit in an anti clockwise direction
A Grade 5 laps – 52.98km
B Grade 4 laps – 42.44 km
C Grade 3 laps – 31.9 km
D Grade 2 laps– 21.36 km
E Grade 2 laps– 21.36 km
(All Course notes are below)
*Distances are subject to be changed at the race directors discretion
- All parking is to be well off the road, please respect the local residence and their nature strips I.e please don’t park on the soggy verge – we do recommend parking in Feilding and riding down to warm up.
- No Bathrooms available on this course, please ensure you are prepared
- Please take care at the cross roads while crossing to registration
- Registration will be near the Bike Manawatu Timing Van near the Aorangi Road / Durie Road Junction
- Payment should be made online prior to the event $5 members, $10 non members.
- Ensure you give yourself plenty of time to register, pin your number, grab your transponder* and go to the start area awaiting the race managers briefing.
- *It is your responsibility to ensure your transponder is on correctly if it is not it may not read on our system, therefore you may not receive a finish time.
- Numbers are to be placed on the left hand side, rear quarter of your race top.
- If you have been issued a Bike Manawatu race number please remember to bring this to all events.
- The course is 10.54km flat loop course
- The finish line is approx 280m past the Aorangi / Durie Junction on Aorangi Road (Near the Bike Manawatu Timing Van)
- Do not cross the centre line unless safe to do so.
- We are on quite narrow roads when often there is no white line. Stay left
- Riders should not exceed 2 abreast
- Beware of tankers and agricultural machinery
- Be courteous to other road users
- We RECOMMEND the use of a rear light at all times
- Roads are open and all normal road rules apply
- Marshals are provided for direction only
- Riders must give way at all junctions as required.
- It is your responsibility to be at the start line on time.
Course Notes Below
Aorangi / Durie Road Junction
The race starts and meeting near the corner of Aorangi & Durie Road Junction at 0.00 Starting and meeting near the corner of Aorangi & Durie Road Junction.
0.00 on Aorangi Road;/ During Road Junction
0.06km Turn Left onto Durie Road
1.67km Turn Left onto Campbell Road
2.77km Turn Left onto Taonui Road
6.22km Turn Left onto Reids Line East
8.36km Turn Left onto Aorangi Road
10.54km Completes the circuit
***10.88 Shows the finish line after laps completed ***
Number of Laps depend on grades *See Grades /Laps above– Finish Line is approx 280m past the Aorangi / Durie Junction on Aorangi Road (Near the Bike Manawatu Timing Van)
Race direction is anti clockwise
Thank you to all of our Bike Manawatu Sponsors, Grant Funders and Volunteers – We appreciate you all
Together Everyone Achieves More