Venue: Johnston Park Feilding
ROAD BIKES: Racing 1:30pm – 2:30pm
TRACK BIKES: Warm up 2:30pm
First Race 3:00pm Sharp
1. U17/ Women Warm up race (7 laps, race on whistle)
2. A Grade Scratch Race (5 laps)
3. U15 Omnium EVENT A – ½ Lap Time Trial (start both sides of track, Points 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.)
4. U17/ Women 3 up sprint (Timed over last 200m)
5. U15 Omnium EVENT B – Scratch Rcae (2 laps, Boys and girls have separate race)
6. A Grade 3 up sprint (Timed over last 200m)
7. U15 Omnium EVENT C- Handicap (4 Laps)
8. U17/ Women handicap (3 laps)
9. A Grade handicap (3 laps)
7. LONG HANDICAP RACES
- U15s (8 laps)
- U17 Boys, Girls and Women (12 laps)
- A Grade (16 Laps)
Race Manager: Ian Gray
Commissaire/s: Mike Simpson (Chief), Wayne Fenn
Chief Judge: Brent Zimmerman
- Grant Sherman
- Peter Robson
Starter: John Stewart
Recorder/ Results: John Arbuckle (Results in book, send book home with Stewarts to be posted)
Handicapper: Ian Gray
First Aid: Rob Gardner
NOTE: Extra Judges and Timekeepers to be appointed on night by Race Manager, as required.
Let Kate Stewart know if you are willing to help out at meets throughout the season.
Please phone/ text Ian Gray (0211205751) by Saturday evening if not available.
All track cycling results can be found my clicking here (Each track meet results are on a new sheet within the excel Document).