8th – 11th October 2014
Super-Drome, Adelaide, Australia
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS 3 SEPTEMBER.
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BELOW.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN AN ENTRY FORM AND COMPLETE
The programme is attached. Click here to open it in a new screen. Please note the programme is subject to revision after the close of entries.
Even though the titles are being conducted in 2014, these are 2015 Championships and therefore the under 19 category is open to cyclists who turn 17 or 18 years of age in 2015. (ie cyclists born in 1997 and 1998)
The Championships are open to National Teams, UCI registered teams, Australian State or Institute teams, NZ Centre teams and individuals. All NZ Centre teams or individual entries must be submitted via your Centre as these entries will require approval and endorsement from BikeNZ as the National Federation.
· All Centre and Individual entries must be submitted via your Centre.
· The manual entry form attached must be completed and returned to email@example.com no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday, 3rd September 2014.
No late entries will be accepted after this date due to the time required to renew licences, endorsement and confirmation of all NZ entries
· There are no entry fees payable for NZ riders
Licencing – IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RIDERS & CENTRES
Due to this event being 2015 Championships each entrant must have a 2015 International Licence.
In the past Oceania Track Championships have always been in November or later – so everyone has had a chance to go online and sort their own licences, with the official BikeNZ licensing period opening on 1 Nov.
· All riders will be required to fill out a UCI International Licence application and make payment for their 2015 licence no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday, 3rd September 2014.
· The UCI International Licence Application and a schedule of fees will follow shortly.
· Once your 2015 licence has been approved your eligibility and endorsement to participate in the Oceania Track Championships will be confirmed.
· International licences will be issued and sent to the Centre for each rider competing no later than the 30th September 2014.
· All officials will require an international licence and endorsement and must complete the application and submit with the riders entry forms.
Team Details Sheet
The team details sheet must be completed in full and returned to BikeNZ along with entry forms.
All team officials including coaches, team managers, mechanics, soigneur’s must hold a 2015 licence and endorsement from your Centre. Team officials are also subject to BikeNZ endorsement and approval.
Mass Start Events
All mass start events will be limited to 24 starters. There will be no heats for mass start events.
Meetings & Registration
The managers/riders meeting will be held at 4:00pm on Tuesday, 7th October 2014 in the VIP Room upstairs at the Super-Drome. All team managers/independent riders are required to attend this meeting after which registration for the event will take place. Registration will be held between 4:30pm and 5:30pm.
Team managers are reminded about the following for the above meetings:
· Managers are to have the licences of ALL competing cyclists and the officials in your team. All licences must be signed by the holder. If a manager cannot produce a specific licence he must have either a receipt or a letter from the National body concerned.
· Managers must produce a sample of clothing their cyclists will be wearing.
· All international team members and officials MUST be registered with a UCI affiliated federation.
· All riders need to have their bikes inspected, riders who may fall outside the normal measurements note re: morphological rule should be raised at permanence.
The velodrome will be available for training from Monday 6th October 2014. A training schedule will be circulated after entries close.
Teams will be allocated equipment storage boxes under the track. Each team must bring their own padlock with cables to secure bikes. Bikes will remain in Track Centre overnight. It is the teams responsibility to secure the bikes.
All athletes will be responsible for their own travel arrangements.
3rd September 2014 (5:00pm)
UCI – International Licence Application Due (Riders & Officials)
Oceania Track Championships – Team Details Form Due
BikeNZ licence processing, entry processing and submission to Cycling Australia.
5th September 2014
Confirmation of entry sent to each Centre
International licences will be issued to each Centre before this date.