Great news… Under Level 2 with groups of up to 100 allowed, normal bunch riding can resume.
The first official ride will be on Sunday the 7th June
We still need to:
- Continue taking the intent of Government restrictions seriously and act accordingly
- Maintain 1M social distancing before and after your ride
- Please be considerate. No spitting or “snot rockets” in the bunch please
- Please do not attend our event if you are unwell
- Please help us keep the bunch sizes down
We might trial taking a photo of the bunches before you leave so that in the unlikely event of needing to contact trace, we know who was in each bunch.
Hope to see you all out there soon