- Written by Vaughan Hunt
Great news… Under Level 2 with groups of up to 100 allowed, normal bunch riding can resume.
The first official ride will be on Sunday the 7th June
We still need to:
- Continue taking the intent of Government restrictions seriously and act accordingly
- Maintain 1M social distancing before and after your ride
- Please be considerate. No spitting or “snot rockets” in the bunch please
- Please do not attend our event if you are unwell
- Please help us keep the bunch sizes down
We might trial taking a photo of the bunches before you leave so that in the unlikely event of needing to contact trace, we know who was in each bunch.
Hope to see you all out there soon
- Written by Bike Manawatu
Bike Manawatu 2020 Road Racing Calendar
Please note In LEVEL 2 we must be able to provide contact tracing for all in attendance - this includes volunteers & spectators - We also require contactless payment and will rely on our riders making online payments prior to our race. Please ensure you follow the guidelines.
Please do not attend our race/event if you are feeling unwell.
Please click here to see our Bike Manawatu guidelines
Please click here to see the Cycling New Zealand guidelines
- Riders needs to understand that our ability to continue to put events on under under the Covid Alert Level 2 Restrictions is reliant on them taking the intent of Government restrictions seriously and acting accordingly. This will mean that we can not loiter once you have finished your race, and need to be mindful not to congregate pre-race.
- Members will be issued with a new fabric number which we ask you to please take care of and bring each week.
Non Members will be issued with our standard race number which again we ask you to please take care of and bring each week
- Please do not attend our event if you are unwell - Please help stop the spread of Covid-19
- ITT start lists will be published the day before the event (Saturday)